There is no real recipe for this, as it was inspired by a dish I had at dinner at Aladdin’s Eatery. It was a tasty vegetarian dish, with fresh ingredients and a wonderful flavor profile. So I recreated it to use almost as a salsa, or just as a dish on it’s own.
- One Tomato, chopped
- Chopped scallions (I didn’t measure, just chopped until I felt content)
- One white onion, chopped
- Chopped cucumber (again, I didn’t measure)
- The juice of a lemon
- Olive oil (didn’t measure)
- Fresh parsley (didn’t measure, chopped)
- One green pepper, chopped
- Sprinkled herbs (I think I used onion powder, garlic powder and basil, and again didn’t measure)
Simple recipe: I chopped these things up, and mixed them in a bowl! I juiced the lemon and mixed it with olive oil, the parsley and herbs and poured the mix on top of the fresh chopped veggies. Voila!